Take the Risks and We Shall Conquer

Sometimes I think i'm not being true to myself, bear in mind, that you can't actually see through the real me....my heart within....filled with the source of secrecy. The heart of a mankind which protrude from the body itself....The Art!

Play it, as it may be how my heart felt for the day

Google

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Handling Stress

Ring the bells that still can ring,
Forget all about your perfect offering;
There is a crack in everything,
That's how the light gets in.
Today is gonna be my stressful day because I haven't even touched a single thread of my report for Biochemistry, and i guessed i'm totally lost... Y? cos yesterday I slept alot... that's the longest nap I'd ever had these days.... from 9pm until the next morning... it was so comfortable, so much so that I had not heard the sound of my alarm sitting next to me... boy, how tired I was! I remembered my mum had try her best to wake me up, and if I'm not wrong, I told her dreamily that I'll get up, but it never happen, just kept on sleeping like a pig... haha.
At school, I had a brief session of "stress management" - How to curb stress? kinda seminar stuff. Well, I din sign up for that but seeing my frens are there, i dun mind joining them for awhile since i liked meddlin...
1st session we had the usual stuff - Introduction speech given by a lady whom I forgot wat her name is. Her voice is so frail that almost made all of us fell asleep. Well, y not? since sleeping is the best to fight stress. I din find that irrespectful. But anyhow, later they manage to turn on the speaker and let us listening to some soft and sentimental music, which is my type of music. We were made to close our eyes and think widely, relax and try to think of somethin that makes u feel good and happy. " I loved U, I cherished u and I am always behind u" is the quotation that she wanted us to visualise and to say it out, makes me quite plain at 1st, but later I felt warmth and sound.
Yet, I need to skip the following session, which they wanted us to make a circle n mayb i guessed that they wanted us to share our feelings and speak out our heartfelt kinda stuff. But I gotta run bcos I have some undone reports which is dued by tomorrow. Bet that there gonna be another one, I find that very interesting........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home