Take the Risks and We Shall Conquer

Sometimes I think i'm not being true to myself, bear in mind, that you can't actually see through the real me....my heart within....filled with the source of secrecy. The heart of a mankind which protrude from the body itself....The Art!

Play it, as it may be how my heart felt for the day

Google

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Been Living in a World Surrounded by so much Emptiness......

Was feeling so good to own yr things, was so nice to be brought to live in this wonderful world, it's truely amazing.... i must say, good job lord and good job my parents! u guys had given me the hope and the destiny. How can I ever gonna repay all these good stuffs, well... there are of course. All I need to do here is to show them back the appreciation by studying and constantly studying, and by that i also mean, get to college, get a laudable degree and hey, the most important part, go get a satisfying job that pays well. I meant yeah.... that's life. And, that's the law of life for me.... define the law of life of your own, i'm sure that you have yr own.
I'm not saying that I hate studying so much... well obviously all of us are gonna go thro that routine for life. It's good, u noe. But, i dunno.... mayb i'd like to have a change.... so much so that i cud change to do a different thing, and it's usually not the thing i always do.... perhaps a liking to work will make me happier? Well, look, perhaps a change of environment will help ease my agitated lifestyle.... i'm in doubt, really. I just dunno how to express all these 'cause i kinda good in hiding stuffs.... well a typical CANCER am I? It's hard to tell when I'm happy, well not to worry, just feeling empty that's all. Oh yeah, mayb it's the incessant-working-on-reports sensation that had fooled and trapped me, keeping my heart empty.
Been in serious disgusted to one of my closest family member these days, never wanted to talk to him no more. He was so annoying, like a bug to me, bugging and still bugging endlessly... mayb i need to c a psychiatrist sometime.

3 Comments:

At Thursday, March 17, 2005 5:00:00 PM, Blogger cloud said...

Em......sound not gud wo..... v hav lots of reports to do, lots of assginments and tests.....from this way v gain more knowlegde ma....ur parents pay thousand for ur course bcos they want us to learn knowlegde as much as possible...mayb v dun get used to this way cos last 12 years v r not doin our hw in this way...but life is not unchangeable......it's time for us to change our life....mayb u would think to quit but life cant go back n v r not live in our dream....v r live in reality...getting a gud job to reward our parents is our responsibility....av ppl will think tat oso....but nw v r studyin....just do our best n control our emotion nicely.....think too much is not a gud thing....wish u all d best ya

 
At Thursday, March 17, 2005 6:48:00 PM, Blogger erizabesu said...

maybe u should get a gf...hahahhaa..then u'll find studying much more enjoying coz u'll be going to classes not for classes...but for *cough cough*...loL~ just joking...

but life can be quite dull sometimes, and working won't really get you the satisfaction that u wanted either. but try to enjoy life..you're still young, and everybody passes this phase. change will come, but maybe not now. take things one step at a time.

anything give me an sms, okay?

hugs.

 
At Saturday, March 19, 2005 8:36:00 PM, Blogger Vamp said...

Yeah, things in school and studying do tend to get tedious and redundant-like. But, I've found it's much more standable when you do have something to look forward to through it. Just think in not too long you'll be able to enjoy the fruits of your labour. Just do your best to stay focussed and don't lose faith or site of what it is in life that you want. Much Luck to You
~Chi~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home