Take the Risks and We Shall Conquer

Sometimes I think i'm not being true to myself, bear in mind, that you can't actually see through the real me....my heart within....filled with the source of secrecy. The heart of a mankind which protrude from the body itself....The Art!

Play it, as it may be how my heart felt for the day

Google

Thursday, January 06, 2005


nah... actually the lady standing on yr left was going off, going off as in resign, so basically we were havin a farewell party celebration jus tto show how caring we were towards ppl... she had been working for almost 20 years if i'm not wrong. heard from a colleauge Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

At Thursday, January 13, 2005 10:46:00 PM, Blogger garren_tony said...

sidney:

like i said, dun over force yrself on sth that is really hard to do, life are unpredictable, esp we humans r the most complicated 1, cos we got emotions, we got brains, n that's it! yeah, i can see that lately u looked quite down n low spirited... sth pretty bad must have kept in yr mind. let it out.... u got frens like us in utar.

erm.... anyways, thnk u for inviting me to read yr journals, apreciate it

 
At Monday, January 24, 2005 1:50:00 AM, Blogger cloud said...

hey..ur blog really long wo....i din read all la.just read a paragraph dat saying ur puppy love de...u really brave wo, trying to kiss ppl oso....if i'm d gal, i will hate u hate u n hate u onli ...(dun angry ar).em..i join oso....free c c my blog la although my english is veli bad la
simplyin.blogspots.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home