Take the Risks and We Shall Conquer

Sometimes I think i'm not being true to myself, bear in mind, that you can't actually see through the real me....my heart within....filled with the source of secrecy. The heart of a mankind which protrude from the body itself....The Art!

Play it, as it may be how my heart felt for the day

Google

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Life

Start school with a moody mood, y? cos thinking bout homework and reports that I will hav to do , urgh…. It’s like never ending, some more my lecturer said, no worries… for the reports, dun take it seriously, hello, we are already in year 2, next year will be our final year, is she a lecturer? Duh… reports gonna be part of our evaluation when we got out getting a job. This job isn’t anything much like the ordinary job like we used to apply or intended, cos it’s a new field, just started to bloom in Malaysia, cant expect it to grow this fast. Malaysia needs plenty of resources, money, computers, science and technology stuffs, and last but not least, the workers. And, dude…. We are still like fooling around, playing with experiments, writing reports, everyday doing the same old thing, not complaining, but I’m worried, will this gonna help Malaysia to progress. Yeah, time will tell, sure it gonna be a successful field becos Malaysia was considered one of the country that provides plenty of natural sources and goods, much better than some countries indeed, and also becos of our geographically strategic location, we have lots of blah blah…. Like most people said in Malaysia. Yeah… Malaysia Boleh! Sure can!

And I oso noe that Utar is trying their to up bring us to achieve our Malaysia mission and vision by feeding us lots of knowledge, knowledge about the natural things, how lives are constituted, by cells….bacterias, viruses, virions, bet u guys wudn’t noe what I am talking about, rite? Cos some of u guys are BA students, IT students… (some of u wudn’t noe this). Anyway, the day after tomorrow will likely be able to answer all these things, it’s only the matter of time.

My eyes are getting darker, am I slogging most of the time? being hardworking? no! u think I am that diligent, huh? Am not, cos most of the time I’ll be dreaming along the way, not being very concentrate on my work. Sometimes even being ridiculous by talking to myself, well, not crazy, think that’s the way to confront myself to be braver of some sort. Sometimes talking to yrself isn’t a bad thing too, cos when feel being “alone”, try talking to yrself, ask yrself wat had u done today, who had u met, and spoken to? A nice lady or a nice man? That’s only a few examples, dun copy my idea ah. Again I’m not timid, duh damn confusing rite? Haha, mind me will ya? Sometimes my life really filled with emptiness, damn…. My heart is a little sore rite now cos I am now listening to a midi song, a chinese 1(心语星愿) some people noe how to tackle their boredom, by writing something, jus like wat I’m doing, writing something for my journal. Well, really at first I din noe that this is really the best way to let out, burst everything out bravely. (well, obviously not everything). U cant actually talk to someone straight away on wat u r thinking and wat u wanted to do for yrself. That way, the readers will noe how yr life is being spent. Haha, talking bout being monitored by other people. Undeniably, there are oso people who din like to talk about their things, dun even bother to write in a piece a paper, but I must say I admired them in another way, they knew how to cope their feelings well, concealing their secrets from people, even their own parents too. Of cos, they have their own privacy, even I oso have one, wudn’t like to tell either.

Have to get back to my class ledi……

3 Comments:

At Monday, January 24, 2005 6:17:00 PM, Blogger 小燕子 said...

life's like that...dont push yourself too hard...ok?
muax...

 
At Tuesday, January 25, 2005 1:04:00 AM, Blogger garren_tony said...

sure.... M still at school, checking some stuffs for my reports.... kekekeke....

 
At Tuesday, February 08, 2005 9:54:00 PM, Blogger Mag said...

this too shall pass... stay strong and be wise!


gong hey fatt choy and a blessed happy rooster year ahead! may you continue to grow smarter, taller, wiser and more handsome k! :)

eh i feel quite bad for not bing able to organize one more gathering for everyone b4 the cny... aiikks.. somemore i thought i would have enough time to squeeze in for one... :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home