Take the Risks and We Shall Conquer

Sometimes I think i'm not being true to myself, bear in mind, that you can't actually see through the real me....my heart within....filled with the source of secrecy. The heart of a mankind which protrude from the body itself....The Art!

Play it, as it may be how my heart felt for the day

Google

Monday, March 21, 2005

American Dreams....perhaps

I used to have all these crazy dreams about being how to talk like an American, how to be brave on some issues, esp when they are holding an important politic conferences where noted people and figures are there, and speak up and debating strongly. And, demonstrations were seen busted along the streets and freeways (we so-called highways) and stand united and stuffs. it just amazed me on how they being so confident sometimes, thrash talking am i?

It's not that I haven't seen a world debate before, I'd seen a few, which turns out to be shockingly surprise to me.... imagined a debate that ended up in "slapping each other faces" and began fighting, punching vigorously, shoving people to fall, kicking incessantly....what blowing bloody hell thing it was! Well, perhaps it has already been a culture for them to fight as they are having conferences, i guessed.

I grew up in a half Chinese half English family, but luckily I made it out from chinese medium schools. Come and think of it, Chinese again in Secondary, c'mon....doesn't hardwork in primary freaked u out and shud have enjoyed life in yr secondary school lifes instead? Well, the truth is I have no regrets at all studying in an independent chinese high school, it makes me know my roots even more, and i enjoyed studying some ancient chinese histories and I read about some great Chinese unsung heroes that had made the new China to be so popular and with so many historical sculptures and stones uncovered, precious jewelleries and stuffs that i cudn't have possibly mention all in here... but, in the end i still sucks in Chinese, better luck for me next time, or will there be a next time?

Westerners are very open, open in the sense that the way they talk, the way they dress, etc, they are just so different from the Asian people, who likes sticking around with their usual "shyness" and unwilling to be direct in some ways. Not to be very open-minded and some are even worst, turn their back on people or just simply ignoring them. But anyway, these days I began to perceive that Asian people are changing, from easternise to westernise, in terms of their dressing attire and eating habits, the way they talk had change a lot, becoming braver. Hey people! Keep up the good work! But still have to control, not to be too extremely expose to the outside world, our roots are still bound intact with the earth here.

I wished that I can go out and have myself explorin the beauty of this world, to make myself more expose to some western cultures and things like that, for the sake of taming my dreams.... do u know what i meant? So long peeps.....

1 Comments:

At Thursday, October 27, 2005 3:38:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

garren_tony, stumbled upon your site accidently but it was such a fascinating read i was hooked for a good half hour. I'm currently trying to rekindle my blog on lady fancy dress but i feel my first few posts may have deterred people from responding. If you could post one for me, I feel it would help me collect information about lady fancy dress. Thanks again for the great read!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home