Take the Risks and We Shall Conquer

Sometimes I think i'm not being true to myself, bear in mind, that you can't actually see through the real me....my heart within....filled with the source of secrecy. The heart of a mankind which protrude from the body itself....The Art!

Play it, as it may be how my heart felt for the day

Google

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Joey Tribianni

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I liked this guy's acting, so wat u guys think of him....?

pls wrote down any comments for me bout him.

the latest show that he is acting is "JOEY"

funny little guy

1 Comments:

At Saturday, March 19, 2005 9:06:00 PM, Blogger knjfblwmmf said...

I think Joey Tribianni is a great actor and a great comedian as well. I've been watching their show ever since (friends- which is now over).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home