Take the Risks and We Shall Conquer

Sometimes I think i'm not being true to myself, bear in mind, that you can't actually see through the real me....my heart within....filled with the source of secrecy. The heart of a mankind which protrude from the body itself....The Art!

Play it, as it may be how my heart felt for the day

Google

Monday, May 30, 2005

What's cooking?

Hey.... I'm busy, busy in what? Stuff that I like busying on lor? What is that, can't tell ar? Can later 1st... Now y can't? cos..cos...cos.. ok lar, here's the detail:

I'm trying to read 2 books

1) The Da Vinci Code
2) Angels and Demons

5 Comments:

At Monday, May 30, 2005 7:39:00 AM, Blogger Mag said...

i've just read Angels and Demons. it's superb! well written! if you like what you read in Da Vinci Code, you'll find that Angels and Demons is even more eye-riveting, gripping and mind boggling!

both of these are good reads! 2 thumbs up to Dan Brown...

 
At Monday, May 30, 2005 8:53:00 AM, Blogger garren_tony said...

gee.. thnks.. i oso bought deception code and digital fortress, i shared with my frens, bought them in borders, buy 2 free 1... what a nice bargain!!

 
At Monday, May 30, 2005 9:03:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oo! i have all the dan brown books!!

-erizabesu-

 
At Sunday, June 05, 2005 3:43:00 AM, Blogger Mag said...

i finally went to times square last thursday to check out Borders. finally. i was thrilled to see that they have buy 3 at the price of 2 promo. hehe! beats kino and mph hard, i guess.

so, how's life eh tony? we're planning on souled out soon... you're coming k!

 
At Tuesday, June 07, 2005 7:44:00 AM, Blogger garren_tony said...

sure mag... when is it? call me yea? i'm goin to get other books the next time i visit borders, so excited... :>

 

Post a Comment

<< Home