Take the Risks and We Shall Conquer

Sometimes I think i'm not being true to myself, bear in mind, that you can't actually see through the real me....my heart within....filled with the source of secrecy. The heart of a mankind which protrude from the body itself....The Art!

Play it, as it may be how my heart felt for the day

Google

Sunday, April 17, 2005

Gonna be excited for tomorrow we are going to have our finals for this term of the year, time really DO FLY like ROCKETS!

PHISIOLOGICALLY speaking, I am so PHYSIOLOGICAL-minded these days, been fooling around with thoughts of PHYSIOLOGY. One of these days, I guessed I'm going to be the human PHYSIOLOGIST. What is exactly a PHYSIOLOGIST? Well, for a better and a healthy life style, one should seek the advice from one of this professionals, it's like a personal healthcare type of persons. To do that, I will have juggle the book first - Physiology.... because tomorrow, we are having this subject for our very first finals....!! Notice there are repeated ALL capital-words? Bet you will.

Finally wish u all luck in yr finals!!!

3 Comments:

At Wednesday, April 20, 2005 2:42:00 AM, Blogger angrosred said...

Wish u pass yr final exams with flying colours.Don't always burn the midnight oil,no good...
Haha,do yr best will do.爽就好!

 
At Thursday, May 05, 2005 9:57:00 PM, Blogger Mag said...

update lahhhhh, tonyyy...

how was exams? :)

 
At Monday, May 09, 2005 7:32:00 AM, Blogger garren_tony said...

my test ah... i'm happy loo, all pass... u oso all pass mar... congrats!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home