Take the Risks and We Shall Conquer

Sometimes I think i'm not being true to myself, bear in mind, that you can't actually see through the real me....my heart within....filled with the source of secrecy. The heart of a mankind which protrude from the body itself....The Art!

Play it, as it may be how my heart felt for the day

Google

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Brood With Someone That I'd Long Known...

Who is he / she that I'd long brooded with? Honestly it's my dad, we had a heated argument in the car one fine night after we had our dinner in grandma house. Well, obviously what dad's stand for in a defined family? Dad, as defined in www.dictionary.com, is as followed: -

1) A man who begets or raises or nurtures a child.
2) A male parent of an animal.
3) A male ancestor.
4) A man who creates, originates, or founds something: Chaucer is considered the father of English poetry.
5) An early form; a prototype.
6) Father Christianity, either God or The first person of the Christian Trinity.
7) An elderly or venerable man. Used as a title of respect.
8) A member of the senate in ancient Rome. (gasp, what? a Senate?)
9) One of the leading men, as of a city: the town fathers.
10) Father A church father.


But to me, Dad is erm... a paternal figure who looked after their family and their home... soem points are definitely correct in the above...

Well, the argument that we had was about my future, I remembered having a very nice conversation dialogue with him that day, and obviously we can't! As he is always the deal breaker in our father and son bond. From the very first basic knowledge of Father-and-son conversation should end up like these, "Yeah, that's good of you having done the cleaning of the house." something that sooths people heart and not being directly harsh to his children by shouting back with bad omens and nasty remarks, i do really hate that! I know it's for my own good, your advice worth a million to me, but I will listen to you, but first will you just keep your voices down and your temper? Duh! Can't we have a comfortable talk rather than having quarrels with each other. I had tolerated him since young, I just couldn't carried on any longer.

Constant Vigilance!!

2 Comments:

At Saturday, May 21, 2005 1:12:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i guess this is part of the stages of growing up to being an adult...you're at the age where you're a bit rebellious, yet trying hard to NOT to be rebellious or go against the society's norms or your parents.

i had major rows with my dad too..and i will always end up crying and both of us will ignore each other for the next few days...

but as both of you grows older, the relationship changes into a stage where sometimes words need not be exchanged to understand wat the other person wants to voice out...

the father and son, mother and daughter, daughter and father, son and mother bond will always be like that...arguments are a form of coomunication to let each other know that you care..

dun take into heart when ur dad raises his voice, it just proves that he's very kan cheong about you...but you can try to hint to him "eh, dad, can you lower your voice? you're scaring me.." or "are you angry at me? coz u're raising ur voice and i'm scared that you're angry at me.. "or something like that instead of "why speak so loud to me wor? i'm not deaf!"

sometimes it's using the right words, at the right time :) that's how i deal with my father..and it works... *hugs*

 
At Saturday, May 21, 2005 1:13:00 AM, Blogger erizabesu said...

sorry, forgot to put my name..haha..

-unknown-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home