Take the Risks and We Shall Conquer

Sometimes I think i'm not being true to myself, bear in mind, that you can't actually see through the real me....my heart within....filled with the source of secrecy. The heart of a mankind which protrude from the body itself....The Art!

Play it, as it may be how my heart felt for the day

Google

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Gasp... I Think I'm As Good As A Monkey

Your travel type: Party Animal

The Party Animal always wears sunglasses during his vacation. He likes a good hotel, with a swimming pool and room service. A couple of drinks at night, maybe see a show, maybe roll the dice, that's the way to spend the evening.


Culture? A museum? The others can go while the Party Animal stays in bed. You'll find him by the side of the pool when you get back with a martini to get rid of the hangover.

top destinations:

Las Vegas
Acapulco
New York

stay away from:

Cairo
Ciudad Perdida
Darien Gap
get your own travel profile

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home