Take the Risks and We Shall Conquer

Sometimes I think i'm not being true to myself, bear in mind, that you can't actually see through the real me....my heart within....filled with the source of secrecy. The heart of a mankind which protrude from the body itself....The Art!

Play it, as it may be how my heart felt for the day

Google

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

The One Who Thinks He's Worthless Sometimes

Catching a sight of my dark side sometimes... having a vague idea of myself being pathetic....for some reasons, it made me gloomier than ever, and yet I have never breathe a word or a sigh of it in front of people, hiding... lurking deep...just wanna keep things down and be exactly cool without alarming others to notice it. And there is always a perfect hideout and the perfect timing for me to be able to conceal things and feelings... yes, it's true the fact that I have been talking a lot of these loathings, sounded like oaths to me, seriously, this is odd. I kinda like to think of setting myself free, or maybe, setting myself on fire! yea... to burn away all the kinda hatreds that i'd been suffering from all this time around.

Some blogs are meant to entertaining and refreshing, with juicy bits of trendy gossips and conversations, for instance like gal's most favourite topic, from shoes... LV branded hand wear and purses, to even boyfrens, hard talk and etc. While some are just damn boring, cooking people nerves is what they do. And i kinda threw myself into this complicated situation where everything around seemed to be not nice anymore, like it's fading. I'm not saying I'm sad, it's because maybe it's the feng shui? or maybe not.

I'm sensitive, good old Cancer probably best described me.

Well.... I'm trying very hard to stop being afraid when talking to people that are around me, I meant, seriously I don't speak very good, nor I speak very bad. Perhaps because I'm too sensitive? yea... what the heck! what's it gotta do with one's sensitivity? probably unknown to you, but definitely known to me. I usually scanned people 1st before having a conversation, cos i need to sort of like study him/her 1st, naturally like a crab, "hiding and plan the ambush, followed by preying", it's not that i'm goin to knock off or prey on someone else, the theory just work out the same way. Well, as foretold by many fortune tellers or horoscopers, the basic instinct of a typical cancer is 95% accurate. So, what do u think about me? care to ask?

Lack of confidence as i'm always be when I am around with people. Naturally, I came from a Chinese background and speaking of which, it doesn't make me any better in understanding Chinese, especially the Chinese History..... though I loved Chinese heroes back then in school. Now my point here is, i din like acting like i'm from a chinese medium school, it's sad, isn't it? what a lousy person i am. I got very fed up sometimes with the way i think, which clearly is unacceptable by me, what wud other ppl think of this, seriously?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home