Take the Risks and We Shall Conquer

Sometimes I think i'm not being true to myself, bear in mind, that you can't actually see through the real me....my heart within....filled with the source of secrecy. The heart of a mankind which protrude from the body itself....The Art!

Play it, as it may be how my heart felt for the day

Google

Saturday, December 04, 2004

newbie here, comments are so welcome

Invited by a friend of mine, a very close one, to open a blog of my own. I'm here, first of all, I need to express my gratitude to her, (yeap she is a gal) thanks for yr support.

Well, I've been busy everyday ever since I came home from Aus, with a bunch of Utar mates, guys and gals, I missed you so much! I just can't let go the fond memories that we spent each and every minutes of time together in Aus, we played, we studied, we ate the same old and grossy chinese food, we went shopping (the outlets here can't compete with them), we chat together, we prayed, we cried..... it's never goin to be without the "we" word here, the sense of security here was not only the mere feeling of Friendship that I'd experienced so far, it's the kind of feeling of togetherness and faithfulness that never made you feel ostracised and unpopular. So fun yet so fast we departed to our own mainland, and some of us lived in different states. But nonetheless, we are still studying in the same university, we'll meet whenever time comes, We shall meet no matter what had turned to happen.

Well, I'll drop by again to add in more of my delicacies and tasty bits of news, thnks again for dropping by, Pls leave down any message for me, any comments are very welcome. Tata

3 Comments:

At Friday, December 03, 2004 7:11:00 PM, Blogger Mag said...

yippeee!! to know that you have a blog of your own exhilarates me no end, tony!

:) feel free to link mine up to yours, k?

 
At Sunday, December 05, 2004 1:11:00 AM, Blogger 小燕子 said...

hmm...so you're as bored as myself...hehe...have fun bloggin... at least i have somethin to read :=)

 
At Tuesday, December 07, 2004 11:21:00 PM, Blogger TeNgtEnG said...

wah... u all make me feel tat i'm lousy.. cozs wit the broken english.. hehe.. i also jus creat a blog but no yet post much things inside cozs feel shame ..
my blogs is hwteng.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home